Summer Camps for Kids & Teens
Unlock the world of coding at our engaging summer camp! From Python to game development, empower your child’s creativity and critical thinking skills. Ages 8+
Sign Up For A Free Trial
How it Works
Summer coding Bootcamps
MIT Scratch: Daily Bootcamp
|Making Scratchy cat move forward and turn
Making Scratchy cat draw a square
Making Scratchy cat draw different shapes and make different sounds
|Making scratchy cat run on a circle again and again
Making if else condition for Scratchy cat
|Making a variable and storing numbers
Adding two variables
|Making “Space Invader” game
Python Beginner: Daily Bootcamp
|Intro to variables, data types and operators.
Asking user for input in a variable
Making an If-else condition.
Making a simple calculating program.
|Importing Turtle in the program
Making turtle move up, down, left and right
Making different shapes by moving the turtle
Making Olympic Rings
|Making a for loop to print numbers from 1 to 10
Making a while loop
Using for loop and if else conditions together in a program
Creating a program to give grades according to marks scored.
|Importing random module in a program
Making a number guessing game
Pygame Game Making : Daily Bootcamp
|Making Basic Pygame code
Making Square, rectangle, and circle
Learning about RGB color codes
Making a house using different shapes
|Moving different Shapes
Making a ball bounce across the game window
Making ball move using click and key pressing
|Making a Car game
|Making a Car game
ML Summer Camp
Week 1 :
- Introduction : Data, Use Case, Jupyter Notebook setup, pip
- Python Basics : Data Types, loops, condition statements, python lists, sets and dictionaries.
- Python : Functions, recursion, module making
- Numpy : Array operations and important Functions, Indexing and Slicing, Multi-Dimensional Arrays, Advance Numpy concepts (transpose, flatten, stack, split) , Linear algebra operation (matrix multiplication, eigenvectors, eigenvalues)
- Visualization : introduction, scatter plot, customizing plots, bar plots and histograms, pie chart, multiple plots, plotting geographic data (maps, heatmaps)
- Panda : DataFrame introduction, Data Manipulation with Pandas, Data Cleaning and Preprocessing
Expert Talk : Programming, Machine Learning, Chat-GPT, AI
Week 2 :
- Introduction to ML: Need, Use case, Examples, types
- Supervised vs Unsupervised Learning, Regression, KNN, Decision Trees
- Working on a projects and some cool ideas
- Group Project (End Deadline : End of August. Regular help will be provided till the project is finished)
We offer comprehensive coding programs that cover Python, Scratch, game development using Pygame, and introductory data science concepts.
Our coding programs are designed for children aged 8 and above.
Currently, all our classes are conducted online, allowing children to learn coding from the comfort of their homes.
Each coding class typically runs for one hour, and we offer multiple sessions per week to accommodate different schedules.
Yes, we record all our coding classes and provide access to the recordings for both students and parents, ensuring they can review the material at their convenience.
No prior coding experience is required. Our programs cater to beginners and are designed to introduce and build coding skills.
Yes, we provide regular coding challenges, projects, and assessments to track your child’s progress throughout the program.
Our instructors are experienced professionals with expertise in coding and education. They have a proven track record of teaching coding to children and undergo continuous training.